WHAT IT IS:
A comprehensive skip tracing tool for locating individuals and getting
WHAT IT DOES:
EPS helps you locate and identify the personal history of an individual by returning data sources from millions of public records, credit bureau data, over 200+ telephone databases and data directly reported to MicroBilt.
Your report includes:
- Date of birth
- Social Security Number and validation
- Current address
- Address Summary containing previous addresses with details such as address validation, reporting dates, delivery information accompanied by USPS Barcodes and phone numbers associated with
- Phone Summary with status, listing and phone type, carrier name and last reported date.
- Date of death and Death Master File verification
- Identification of high-risk profile
Summaryheader of reported and verified matches
- Data reporting dates
WHAT IT IS USED FOR:
The primary tool used by collections and recovery professionals for cost-effective skip tracing.
Get a solution customized to your needs
Have one of our business service consultants contact you.