WHAT IT IS:
MicroBilt’s Evictions, Suits, Liens and Judgments Search returns information about public record filings on individuals and businesses within all 50 states, District of Columbia and Guam. Coverage may vary by civil filing type.
Recently updated this report now features:
- Enhanced search algorithms and logic to return more public records
- Additional identifiers like aliases, addresses, and date of birth
- Matching technology that returns public records filed under an alias or previous address
- An intelligent system for better classification of suits, liens and judgment record types
- An improved report layout for easier review
WHAT IT DOES:
The Evictions, Suits, Liens & Judgments Search offers users the ability to query by Individual or Business Name, Address, and SSN/TaxID. Flexible search options allow you to uncover associated eviction, lawsuit, lien and judgment records as well as filing details, including:
Evictions, Suits, Liens & Judgments Search works best when more information is submitted into the search query. By including first name, last name, last known the full address, and social security number into a search, the product is better able to find related identifiers and return more accurate and complete results.
WHAT IT IS USED FOR:
MicroBilt’s Evictions, Suits, Liens & Judgments Search is often used to verify application information and uncover undisclosed evictions, suites, liens, and judgments. It is popular with landlords, leasing agents, employers, and other businesses conducting tenant screening, employment screening, merchant verification, business credentialing, and credit decisioning.
Have one of our business service consultants contact you.