WHAT IT IS:
Search our regularly-updated (within two days of a filing) database of bankruptcy, liens, and judgments or pull a specific detailed report on a consumer.
WHAT IT DOES:
Microbilt offers two Bankruptcy products: a basic Bankruptcy search and report and a more detailed Bankruptcy, Liens and Judgments report.
The standard Bankruptcy search returns:
- Debtor name, address and AKAs
- Filing data, type and status
- Court and court locations
Bankruptcy report includes all of the above plus:
- Record type and case number
The more detailed Bankruptcy, Liens and Judgments reports returns:
- Debtor name, address and social security numbers
- Attorney and Docket number and county
- Filing state, type, and number
- Any civil filings
- Bankruptcy filings and type
- Dismissal date and release date
- Tax lien type
- Asset amounts
WHAT IT IS USED FOR:
Bankruptcy search and reporting is used by collections professionals to assess the likelihood of collection and to protect the collector from bankruptcy code 11 U.S.C. Section 101-330. This regulation disallows pursuit of a debtor who has filed bankruptcy and is punishable by a fine.
Get a solution customized to your needs
Have one of our business service consultants contact you.