WHAT IT IS:
Search our regularly-updated (within two days of a filing) database of bankruptcy, liens, and judgments or pull a specific detailed report on a consumer.
WHAT IT DOES:
Microbilt offers two Bankruptcy products: a basic Bankruptcy search and report and a more detailed Bankruptcy, Liens and Judgments report.
The standard Bankruptcy search returns:
- Debtor name, address and AKAs
- Filing data, type and status
- Court and court locations
Bankruptcy report includes all of the above plus:
- Record type and case number
The more detailed Bankruptcy, Liens and Judgments reports returns:
- Debtor name, address and social security numbers
- Attorney and Docket number and county
- Filing state, type, and number
- Any civil filings
- Bankruptcy filings and type
- Dismissal date and release date
- Tax lien type
- Asset amounts
WHAT IT IS USED FOR:
Bankruptcy search and reporting is used by collections professionals to assess the likelihood of collection and to protect the collector from bankruptcy code 11 U.S.C. Section 101-330. This regulation disallows pursuit of a debtor who has filed bankruptcy and is punishable by a fine.
We're here to help! Find a solution customized to your needs.
Have one of our customer success agents help you get the most out of our products. Please fill out the form below.
If you’d like to talk to a representative immediately, please call us at: 1-800-884-4397