Technical Support RepresentativeKennesaw, GA
MicroBilt is a pioneer in the alternative credit data space, and a leading provider of payment and bank verification solutions. For over 40 years we have been helping businesses assess and manage risk and as such, have refined our products and services to deliver true business value. We are searching for a self-driven Technical Support Representative to join our Support team and collaborate with our Development, Product, and Sales teams. Your role will be responsible for providing support to MicroBilt end users on a variety of issues identifying, researching, and resolving client’s technical requests in a timely manner.
To be successful in this role, you must possess strong problem-solving skills; proactively document, track, and monitor client’s requests to ensure a timely resolution; and be a great written and verbal communicator. If you are creative when it comes to problem solving, we would love to meet you!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Successfully field incoming call volume per departmental measurements
- Resolve technical issues in a timely manner using available resources within the company
- Use helpdesk software to log client’s requests and track them until solved
- Document all resolutions in Case Management Software
- Resolve problems related to use, troubleshooting, diagnostics, training of MicroBilt’s products
- Reason and explain pre-established guidelines to clients during client calls
- Ensure customer success by gathering pertinent information and escalating unique customer issues to the proper level
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- Working knowledge of commonly used concepts and procedures on web services access using REST and/or SOAP protocols
- Ability to rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform daily functions of the job
- Working knowledge of Postman, REST API, and SoapUI Web Services testing tools
- Ability to handle multiple internal and external requests in a fast-paced environment
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment
- In depth working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, Mac OS, Microsoft Office 365
- Must possess excellent client facing, customer service, and following up skills
- High School Diploma and at least two years of experience; or,
- Associate’s Degree in a Computer Science or Management Information Systems related field if no experience in the field.
- Previous working experience in IT support preferred.
- Competitive base salary
- Training provided
- Excellent benefits package including:
- Comprehensive Medical/Rx (including H.S.A. compatible medical plan), Teladoc, Dental, and Vision
- Company paid Life/AD&D, Short and Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life, Accident, and Pet Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Generous PTO Policy