WHAT IT IS:
MicroTrac uses alternative credit data to monitor consumers and companies. Customized event triggers can be set up to alert you when specific events (e.g. loan payoff, new credit inquiries, employment or salary changes, etc., happen). With these triggers set you can:
- Receive notifications when customers become eligible for a product or service you offer
- Get updated when customer move into or outside of your risk threshold
- Prioritize delinquent customers to minimize losses
- Enhance your ability to engage in permissible purpose review or collection on an account
WHAT IT DOES:
MicroTrac continually monitors over 600,000,000 data records each week, updating profiles with changes to data points such as:
- Change of address
- Names and aliases
- Home, cell and work phone numbers
- Email addresses
- ABA and account numbers
- Bankruptcy Filings
- Criminal activity
- Liens and judgments
- Registration with the Death Master File
MicroTrac can be configured with multiple filters and is available three ways:
- Real time monitoring flags accounts in your customer base as changes are made.
- Batch processing on a per request basis across your entire customer base
- Individual verification on an individual customer on a per-request basis
WHAT IT IS USED FOR:
MicroTrac is used as a proactive monitoring tool for previously credentialed entities. It is used to help companies market products, services and offers to customers the moment those customers move into an eligibility profile.
MicroTrac can also be used to prevent loan defaults, skips and returned mail by tracking changes to a customer’s address or bankruptcy status.
Have one of our business service consultants contact you.