WHAT IT IS:
Microbilt’s Motor Vehicle Search validates an applicant’s information using data from state DMV databases and other government agencies.
WHAT IT DOES:
Extremely helpful in locating an individual, verifying application information or finding registration and lien information the Motor Vehicle Search returns a registrant’s:
- Date of birth* and gender
- Vehicle indentification number and tag number
- Vehicle title issue date and status
- Driver’s license number and origination
- Liens and lien type
- Vehicle year, make, model, body type, and color
- Registration expiration data
- Odometer reading
WHAT IT IS USED FOR:
Motor Vehicle Search is used by multiple industries for both confirming an applicant’s identity and information as well as for locating an individual during recovery efforts or identifying their vehicle information.
Have one of our business service consultants contact you.