WHAT IT IS:
Batch Processing is available across most of MicroBilt’s products. There is no minimum batch or file size, and customized processing is available to meet the needs of your company. Contact us for details.
WHAT IT DOES:
On-demand batch processing enables high volume data processing to increase operational efficiency. Multiple file formats are accepted, including Excel and CSV files. Available across almost all of Microbilt’s products, batch processing is commonly used for handling high volume requests like:
- Locating addresses and phones
- Uncovering assets (POE, bank account, property, etc.)
- Performing account segmentations
- Account monitoring (contact information changes, derogatory public records, etc.)
- Bank account verification (consumer and business)
- Payroll verification
Batch processing with MicroBilt meets the highest security standards in the industry.
WHAT IT'S USED FOR:
Batch processing is frequently used in the collections, credit and decisioning, payment pre-screening and other industries with high volumes of data to process.
Have one of our business service consultants contact you.