WHAT IT IS:
Recently updated with a more powerful
As a dynamic credit scoring solution, iPredict Advantage allows short-term and other alternative lenders to assess credit risk on almost any consumer.
An added advantage – civil records.
Adding to its predictive accuracy, iPredict Advantage leverages PRBC’s bankruptcy and civil records datasets, including judgments, liens and evictions. These critical data attributes are either limited or unavailable through traditional credit scoring platforms.
WHAT IT DOES:
Updated for even greater
- More efficient predictive workflows to optimize outcomes based on available data
- Numerous new data sets including public records, consumer stability, and banking behavior which add to overall score accuracy
- Expanded score differentiation ranging from 300 to 850 for more granular risk assessment
- Easier implementation, with no additional coding required for those already using our original iPredict product
- Short-term credit risk
- Short-term credit inquiry attributes
- Short term loan history (loans given, payments, etc.)
- Consumer stability attributes
- DDA banking attributes
Bankruptcy, Liens, Judgment and Eviction records
WHAT IT IS USED FOR:
It is used in many industries including short-term installment lending, buy-here-pay-here auto financing, check cashing, title lending, and retail financing.
Have one of our business service consultants contact you.