WHAT IT IS:
Decision Table is a turn-key solution that allows users to customize rules to facilitate automated credit decisioning managed through MicroBilt’s online interface. In just a few seconds, Decision Table can retrieve data from one or more credit bureaus, apply a company’s decision criteria, and deliver an answer back to the end-user or applicant with the appropriate offer.
WHAT IT DOES:
This solution gives companies the ability to create an automated decision waterfall containing up to 25 different decision tiers by selecting from over 200 credit application and report attributes including:
- Database Prescreen Attributes
Bankruptcies/ Liens/Judgments, Evictions, Criminal, OFAC, etc…
- Application Prescreen Attributes
Length-of-Residence, Employment, Rent/Own, Income, Loan Amount, etc…
- Authentication Prescreen Attributes
SSN Verification, Address Verification, Reported Fraud, Inquiry Activity, etc…
- Credit Scores
Multiple bureau scores and models may be utilized
- Trade Line Activity Attributes
Trades Past Due, Trades Delinquent, New Trades Opened, etc…
- Negative Trade Line Attributes
Foreclosures, Charge-Offs, Repossessions, Garnishments, etc…
WHAT IT IS USED FOR:
Decision Table is perfect for small-to-mid sized lenders, retailers and other businesses that do not have development resources available to automate the credit decisioning process. As a result, the following benefits can be quickly realized with this solution:
- Consistent Credit Decisioning – reduce the legal and financial risks associated with subjective credit decisions.
- Easy Configuration – simply define decision levels and criteria for each product/service category that will be offed to applicants.
- Fast Integration – Decision Table can be worked into a company’s own credit application or one provided by MicroBilt.
- Strategic Control – quickly make changes to decisioning rules on-the-fly as revenue and market risks fluctuate without requiring any technical resources.
Have one of our business service consultants contact you.