WHAT IT IS:
Bank Account Verify (BAV) Advantage is a new and innovative report that helps lenders reduce underwriting risk and predict loan defaults by evaluating a consumer’s reported banking and loan history.
BAV Advantage utilizes two of MicroBilt’s most powerful proprietary databases consisting of over 150 million consumer records and 1.5 billion ACH and
WHAT IT DOES:
BAV Advantage issues a highly-predictive score based on the same 350-800 scale used in traditional credit scoring. Unlike a traditional credit report, BAV Advantage uses the consumer’s submitted bank routing and account number to deliver a cross-institutional view of banking behavior and past loan performance.
The BAV Advantage report also returns:
- A 36 month summary of MICR and Loan transactions, returns and defaults
- Current status of the submitted bank routing and account numbers
- First and last seen dates of the account
- Confirmation of the ability to receive ACH transactions
- Assessments of other bank accounts associated with the applicant
- Flags of high-risk factors related to the financial institutions (account closed, "account not found," etc.)
- Analytics and trending on
bankaccount and loan performance attributes
- Verification indicators for Name, SSN, Driver’s License, and Phone Number matched between the application and bank account
In addition to the new Bank Account Verify Advantage score, this latest update to our popular Bank Account Verify offering has these new features:
- The submitted name matches the name on the bank account
- The bank name matches the name associated with the routing number
- The consumer's driver's license number matches the issuing state's formatting
Additional data including:
- Number of known loans and their status
- First and
lastdate MicroBilt saw the account
- Dates of the last returned debit/check on the account
- Any additional Driver's License, telephone or social security numbers
- Any other names associated with the account
WHAT IT IS USED FOR:
Lenders in the alternative financial market find BAV Advantage to be a highly valuable tool in reducing the risk of loan payment defaults related to:
- Short term installment lending
Buy-here-pay hereauto financing
- Retail financing
BAV Advantage is compelling as a standalone product, but when combined with identity verification, anti-money laundering tools and/or iPredict to deliver a full 360-degree view of the consumer’s loan and the bank performance history.
Have one of our business service consultants contact you.