WHAT IT IS:
The RVD Lite tool is used to validate the bank routing and account number of a checking account and to confirm the bank name and contact information associated with the routing number.
WHAT IT DOES:
Your RVD Lite report will:
- Confirm the provided bank routing number is a valid US bank routing number
- Indicate if the bank routing number will accept ACH debit transactions
- Provide a new bank routing number if it the original has changed
- Check to ensure the provided account number follows the structure of an account number issued by the financial institution associated with the bank routing number.
- Provide the bank name associated with the bank routing number
- Provide the bank contact information associated with the bank routing number.
WHAT IT IS USED FOR:
Primarily used to validate bank information before creating a debit to a bank account or to quickly confirm bank information and assets to prepare civil or criminal actions on a delinquent borrower/debtor.
Get a solution customized to your needs
Have one of our business service consultants contact you.