B2B Inside SalesKennesaw, GA
Looking for the shining stars! Can you turn negatives into positives? Not easily put off by not making a connection? We have the perfect role for you. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential!
The B2B inside sales rep is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the New Business Inside Sales Team. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research.
- Develop new business via telephone to introduce our products for Microbilt and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct business reviews to identify potential prospects.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine size of company, contact/s, process, product needs and current solutions and pain points.
- Work with the New Business Inside Sales Team and Director of Sales to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in NetSuite, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyze sale pipeline reports to determine progress to goals
- Self-starter and that means you hit the ground running each day!
- Able to build strong client relationships
- Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound (just kidding, wanted to make sure you were paying attention to details)
- Excellent client service skills.
- Obviously, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM Software preferred.
- Dependable, reliable, and flexible
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication or related field.
- 1-3 years of NetSuite Navigator, LinkedIn, CRM systems, telemarketing and sales experience.