Account ManagerKennesaw, GA
Your search has ended! Are you confident in your skills and know how to identify upsell opportunities? Great! How successful are you at supporting existing customers with product support? Wonderful! If you’re still reading then we have a great opportunity for you.
We’re looking for an Account Manager to service already existing customer accounts. You’ll work alongside of our other account managers and insides sales team.
We work hard, but we also like to smile and have fun during the course of doing this. In return for the down-to-earth environment, freebies you get on a regular basis like Monday breakfast, holiday inspired contests, and pretty decent benefits, we ask that you come to work each day ready to make an impact on the bottom line. The successful applicant will focus on acquiring additional revenue streams from existing clientele.
As Account Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. So naturally we’re looking for a sales-oriented professional who values productivity and customer engagement. We’re also looking for someone with the following skills:
- Experience and desire for working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and sometimes, not having complete direction.
- A positive “can do” attitude. Continuously improve our customer’s experience
- Getting your clients to wonder how they ever lived without you "How can I make things better?"
- Ability to remain focused and work in an open workplace with frequent distractions (this should probably be on the top of the list)
- Must have excellent communication and influencing skills, and be able to work across multiple groups with ease.
- Least of all, must be able to play well in the sand box.
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented